Wednesday, February 1, 2012

rainy date.

Chase and I were lucky enough to have a day off together today - be it ever so rainy.  We made the best of it!  We went and saw The Artist.  A lovely film.

We stopped by Nostalgia - one of our favorite antique/vintage markets.  (Hi,Chase - I see you enjoyed all the mirrors!)


And we had to stop by McKay's before heading home.  McKay's is one of those places that I go back and forth on.  Sometimes they have what I'm looking for, sometimes they don't.  Quite often I leave more stressed than I was when I came in - thanks to tiny aisles and crowded browsing.  But all in all, it's worth a visit every once in a while.

Here's my haul from today:


The Cheese Book and Southern Food from McKay's  And of course an amazing Fire King baking dish from Nostalgia.  lovely!

A great day off if you ask me!   So what else is in store for this evening?

Yummy.  That's what.

No comments:

Post a Comment